1) 27% of total U.S. internet time is spent on social networking sites.
2) 15% of total U.S. mobile internet time is spent on social networking sites.
3) Social media produces almost double the marketing leads of trade shows, telemarketing, direct mail, or PPC.
4) Social media lead conversion rates are 13% higher than the average lead conversion rate.
5) 21% of marketers say that social media has become more important to their company over the past six months.
6) 74% of all marketers say Facebook is important to their lead generation strategies.
7) Companies that generate more than 1,000 Facebook Likes also receive nearly 1,400 website visits a day.
8) 52% of all marketers have found a customer via Facebook in 2013.
9) On Facebook, brand posts get half of their reach within 30 minutes of being posted.
10) 85% of fans of brands on Facebook recommend brands to others, compared to 60% of average users.
11) 43% of all marketers have found a customer via LinkedIn in 2013.
12) 36% of all marketers have found a customer via Twitter in 2013.
13) HubSpot customers with over 1,000 Twitter followers generate more than 800 new website visitors a month.
14) 59% of Twitter users have visited B2B tech brand sites, compared to 40% for the average internet population.
15) 25% of consumers who complain about products on Facebook or Twitter expect a response within 1 hour.
16) Women are more likely than men to regularly check out a brand’s social page (48% vs. 43%).
17) 23% of marketers are investing in blogging and social media this year, a 9% increase from 2012.
18) Approximately 46% of online users count on social media when making a purchase decision.